Super Market Remedies – Cure Yourself With Food
Out of stock
Out of stock
Super Market Remedies
– Cure Yourself With Food
by Dr. Cass Ingram
For a limited time this book is available FREE with the purchase of any 2 other books on the website.
It will be automatically discounted in your cart at checkout.
Medicines in the supermarket instead of the drug store? Start your search for preventing or curing illness in the supermarket. Dr. Ingram’s Supermarket Remedies – Cure Yourself With Food help you discover foods which fight everyday ailments, stop pain, and save you money, for instance:
- Fatigue: a tasty condiment which gives an energy boost – immediately
- Cold and Flu: a spice that eliminates cold/flu symptoms faster than antihistamines
- High Cholesterol: a luscious fruit which lowers cholesterol rapidly, even though it is high in healthy fat
- Upset Stomach: a common spice that stops stomach pain quickly and completely
- Yeast/Fungus: a Mediterranean herb which kills yeasts and fungi of all types
- Insomnia: a nut which gives you energy during the day but helps you sleep soundly at night
- Arthritis/Backache: a tasty fruit which combats joint pain just to name a few…
- And much much more…
Includes special section describing the Top 12 Diseases and their Supermarket Remedies – Cure Yourself With Food: if you have arthritis, asthma, heart disease, cancer, anemia, colitis, high blood pressure, and numerous other illnesses, find out the correct foods to eat.